Do you want to be part of something exciting? Looking to give back to the local community? The Orange International Street Fair, Inc (OISF) is looking for volunteers interested in helping with our event team.
Whether you work full time, are a student, or have retired, we can find a spot to fit your schedule. We can help with community service hours. If you are looking to help with a specific food or alcohol booth, please contact that organization directly.
(Requires 4 hours monthly commitment and availability entire weekend of event.)
- Event Merchandise Coordinator: coordinate and manage merchandise items.
- Event Staff Coordinator: coordinate event volunteers.
- Sponsor Coordinator: seek, establish, and manage sponsors.
- Children’s Street Coordinator: coordinate and manage Children Street.
- Ethnic Street (Food Booths) Coordinator: coordinate and manage food booths.
Weekend of the event:
- Information booth: assist guests with any questions, lost & found, and directions
- Event Security: ensure all participants and guests are following rules of OISF.
- Event merchandise booth: sell event merchandise.
- Event Setup and Tear Down: assist with moving items related to setup and tear down. (Must be able to lift 30 lbs)
- Alcohol Compliance: verify vendors and guests are in compliance with OISF rules. (Must be 21 or over)
- Must be 16 or older (21 or older for alcohol compliance)
- Able to attend our volunteer meetings.
- Able to work a minimum 4 hour shift.
- Sign and agree to terms of Volunteer Release Form(s), which will be distributed at meeting.
If you are interested, please fill out the form to the right and we will be in contact with you shortly.