Founded in 1973 and Incorporated in 1985, Orange International Street Fair, Inc. was formed to produce the annual Orange International Street Fair (OISF) event held in Old Town Orange, CA.
OISF is a diversified event featuring:
- 15 ethnic streets with 42 food and alcohol booths. Food and alcohol booths are run by local non-profits with all proceeds going directly back to them.
- Handmade Arts and Crafts section featuring local artists and their crafts.
- Community Booth section showcasing local non-profits and the causes they support.
- Commercial Section featuring local companies promoting their businesses.
- A street dedicated to kids with crafts and games.
- 8 Stages of entertainment featuring local bands playing ethnic music and your favorite songs.
OISF Inc, is a 501(c)(4) certified non-profit and is comprised of non-paid board and committee members. Though OISF partners with the City of Orange for support services, OISF, Inc is solely responsible for the management and financial aspects of the event.